Fly to new levels....
...with the unique SkyFlyer
- The first of its kind in the world
- Able to carry 16 people
- Fly in wind speeds of 40 knots
Principle Characteristics Of Ltl Skyflyer:
- Inflated length of balloon = 31 meters
- Inflated diameter = 17 meters
- Float height of system = 120 meters
- Maximum helium gas capacity = 4,500m3
- All electric winch integrated into rotating platform
- Mooring system (up to 12 mooring winches and mooring mast)
- The SkyFlyer can operate in wind speeds up to 40 knots.
- Site requirements are less than for the LTL HiFlyer -
12 meters diameter versus 50 meters recommended for the HiFlyer site.
- Passengers can fly to a timetable.
- Passengers do not need to be offloaded as the wind speeds increase.
- Daily operating times are reduced as there is less mooring time with the SkyFlyer system.
- The SkyFlyer offers a great new opportunity to theme parks, hotel resorts, water parks, beach fronts and many more locations.
- The SkyFlyer also offers great advertising opportunities. Both sides of the aerostat can be used either through direct application or banners.
- LTL can assist overseas clients with financing through a UK Government export body that will finance up to 85% of the contract value with terms ranging from 2 to 5 years.
- International buyers interested in financing their purchase of a Lindstrand SkyFlyer should notify LTL directly.